Revision 1.1: October 26, 2007
On this webpage are color brochures for our WHH and PeakStates training classes, as well as brochures about the Institute and our work.
- Course #110: This is a Whole-Hearted Healing professional training brochure, done in October of 2007. A PDF (884KB) or a Pages (2.3MB) version can be downloaded.
- Courses #110 with #120: This is a Basic PeakStates professional training brochure, done in October of 2007. A color PDF (820KB) or a Pages (824KB) version can be downloaded by clicking on the links. These courses are taught as a single class.
- Course #190: The Addiction Specialization brochure. Download a color PDF (240KB) or a Pages (192KB) version by clicking on the links.
About the ISPS:
At the moment, we don't have an up-to-date brochure on the Institute. If you need one, let us know and we'll put one together.
Archived, out-of-date brochures:
Because our work is constantly changing and improving, so does the content and structure of our training classes. Below are old brochures of our work, left on this webpage to give ideas on formatting and content to Institute staff. However, the content is no longer valid. See the recent brochures at the beginning of this webpage for valid content.
- PeakStates1 May 2007: This brochure was for a 9 day basic Peak States training for professionals in Scotland, May 2007 (PDF, 200KB, Word 200KB). Courses #110 & #120.
- PeakStates1 2006: This brochure is a description of our 9 day basic Peak States training for professionals in Australia, 2006. (PDF, 840KB, Pages 1.2MB). Courses #110 & #120.
- WHH 2006: This brochure was for a 4 day Whole-Hearted Healing professional training in Lismore, NSW, Australia on December 9, 2006. (PDF, 904KB, Pages 2.6MB). Course # 110. It has a different appearance than the current version.
- WHH 2001: This brochure was a description of our basic Whole-Hearted Healing training in 2001. (PDF, 900KB) Course # 110.
- ISPS 2001: This gives an overall description of the ISPS and the work we do (PDF, 270KB). This is our only Institute brochure at the moment, and unfortunately it is six years out of date and no longer valid because of the many changes since then.
1.1 March 29, 2008: Updated the Training Brochure with the dates deleted for combined courses #110 and #120. Also added the Addictions Training brochure.
1.0 Oct 26, 2007: New layout for the various training brochures.