How to Use this Google Calendar
- This calendar is on Pacific Daylight Time (western Canada). To find out what time the events are in your time zone, try The World Clock.
- To get details, click on the event that you are interested in - an information window will pop up.
- To view other months, use the left and right arrows at the upper left above the calendar.
- To view by week, month, or by a listing, use the buttons at the upper right corner of the calendar.
- To subscribe to this google calendar, use the button on the lower right of the calendar. (It displays in your own time zone.)
- To use iCal on the Mac to subscribe to this calendar, click on iCal's Calendar > Subscribe and enter http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/f7tefkvf5u0h8ohm4t74d4d9dg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics