Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Info share. Post crashed so it's images sorry

Comments

• Please excuse spelling errors in previous but the post crashed before I could edit.

Last paragraph should read

I'm rereading the training manual and wondered if anyone had experimented with the becoming the body state (p23 of Triune Brains Therapy section).

Another friend is a tantric practitioner and said that he became Shiva (an Indian deity)during an intense sexual experience (9 hours duration) which fits with that state and the description in the manual. 
  • Hi Gilli,

I had the Being the Body state experience for a few minutes. It was extatic for me. But it might not be for other people. The core feeling is that you "merge" with your body in such a way that you feel very physical and present.
    I believe it is a preliminary step toward the God/Goddess state which I suppose tantra is generally looking for. That matches your friend's experience.

For the rest, yeah, interesting stuff.
  • Thanks Gaetan.  :)