To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

New Tecnology (ramblings or ideas)

Following a literal dream I had, (my intuition?) I looked into subcellular imaging of in vivo brain cells

Now this idea may seem before its time or sci fi like maybe, (after all it came to me in a dream!) but what if the primary cell could be seen in real time by an advancement of a tool like the one above and bugs and stuck ribosomes could be identified?
And what if a laser or a laser like tool could be applied that goes through the brain cells without harming them and increases density and power temporarily just at the site of a bug that needs to be killed for instance?
I am not versed in any of this, but I thought it was an interesting idea to share

Comments

• I think you know, but there is already a peak state to see in the primary cell and interact with it.
    But yes a technological tool would be nice to see in te primary cell, like seing your dreams or thoughts on a computer screen.

To kill parasite is not always a good idea, because it can cause a lot of others problems after. Like your body think he need the parasite you just have killed, and he is adding more parasite to fill the lost of it. It can also create room for other parasite to multiply and takes the place of the one killed, etc...
  • If bugs can be added or replaced, where do they really come from? 

Could one kill a bug, then watch to see?  Though I guess it would be difficult to watch someone 24/7 for how long...
  • edited February 2019
    To kill one by one seems to be enough safe, but not to kills many at once.

They reproduce like any insects I suppose. :)
  • Well "killing" even one is a bad idea. If the underlying reason why the body consciousness wanted it there in the first place is not adressed, you can be sure there will be a backlash.
  • edited February 2019
    From my experience, I don't think humans are capable of safely removing bugs.  It can be very dangerous to deal with them, and they can travel over the energetic connection you have with your client.  You can ask the realm awarenesses (Void, Gaia, Creator) for assistance in removing bugs and their precursors.  I have had excellent results with them.
  • Gary : "and they can travel over the energetic connection you have with your client."

I was curious about what you said and asked someone from the core research team, and he said to me that after having worked with a thousand of clients with bugs, he has never happened.

For me what you are perceiving is that your clients trigger traumas in yourself, and that sometimes activate/trigger your own bugs.
  • I'm glad this is about ramblings or ideas, lol, cause I have a lot of them. 

Have somatids ( http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/somatid.htm#1 ) been found in the primary cell, even coming in/ going out; or near it?  Have any primary cell bugs, fungi, bacteria, or viruses been found in the primary cells of anyone who is somatid-free (yes, s-f is very rare, but if anyone has run into these people, or are these people, it is likely the Institute)? 

• Very interesting! Thank you to everyone!  Gary, when you say "You can ask the realm awarenesses (Void, Gaia, Creator) for assistance in removing bugs and their precursors" how do you do that? Is it something you came up with and can explain or is it an Institute process and you can't? Thank you!