To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Need to be favorite " Generational Trauma most likely

So I see this pattern in myself and other family members of my dad's side, where people want to be or at least feel like the favorite, it is this sort of weird behavior, I don't really know why I have this need, but it is very strong at times, I wish I could be more indifferent, is it a mask to survive? Not saying that it is necessarily bad, but I think I deal with it to a large extent, if someone could explain to me why it occurs, or perhaps it's too like convoluted and has many sides to it?

Comments

• Good evening Troels,
    what you describe seems to be an s-hole issue.
    This type of issue create this needs for external validation, to be the center of attention, and to an extend the favorite of someone.
    You can read more about it in the Subcellular Psychobiology Diagnosis Handbook.

Of course it could be other things, such as simple traumas: generational traumas and biographical traumas.

If you want a proper diagnostic and some help with this issue, don't hesitate to contact one of our therapist to get the support you need.
    I hope this help.
  • @Julien Roux
    Thanks I'll look into it

• From this short symptom description I would propose to first check if it is maybe a copy or a sensate substitute. The easier causes as first.