Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Trapped, suicidal, need help, not more supression

Hi, My name is Flynn and I am suicidal, it's not that I want to be but everything in this world has gotten in the way of the simplicity of life and I don't know how to get through the barrier in my head created by all of these accumulated negative experiences. If this is not the right place in the Peak States Institute to ask (and hopefully find a solution to) these types of problems, please direct me to someone in or out of the institute who can.  If anyone would know who is appropriate to consult with, please tell me now.  I want to be helped but the system society has set up only serves to suppress twist and traumatize me more (I only ask this because the website said peak state practitioners are capable of working with suicide.).

Comments

• Hi Flynn,
    Please contact me via nemi@peakstates.com to set up a Skype chat to work out something suitable for you.
    Best wishes
    Nemi