To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Diseases and traumas

There is a lot of evidence about trauma causing diseases, not just in the subcellular psychobiology, but in the fileds of metamedicine, EFT and RPT and so on. From the institute viewpoint trauma blocks the cell pores, and if I am not mistaken most of the trauma comes from prenatal or ancestral traumas. My questions are these, (I am sorry if I understood something wrong and it doesn't make sense or if the answers may be simple but I can't understand them): if let's say someone develops a back pain at 30 years old after being devalued, and he heals that trauma and the pain never comes back does it mean that the pore was blocked by that trauma alone?
If it was just a trauma on a string of traumas going back to prenatal trauma just healing that trauma wouldn't have healed them,
Also, why do some diseases come at a certain age after a trauma during one's adult life? If the pore is blocked from birth shouldn't they always be present from birth? What does a trauma in adult life do to the cell or the cell pores that activates a disease
thank you

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Dear Antonella,

There are two different problem mechanisms that traumas cause people. 

1) The first case is from the mechanical configuration of trauma. Here, due to the physical trauma string in the primary cell, the stuck gene blocks the nuclear pore, as you mentioned. The problem this causes is a lack of the protein that the stuck gene can no longer make (i.e., the gene doesn't get "expressed".) Often, the body can figure out a work around and use other proteins to get the job done. In some cases, there is no work around, causing a particular epigenetic disease in the person's body. 

2) In the second case, the problem is due to the influence of trauma ribosomes. Let's look at biographical traumas. They radiate a feeling ("grief") and give an instruction/decision phrase ("Don't trust men"). These dysfunctional instructions directly tell the cell to screw up, irrespective of the stuck gene/missing protein issue. In this example, a person's life can be pretty messed up with a phrase running them! In a like manner, generational traumas instruct the cell to make the cell incorrectly, and associational traumas cause people to react to the world in pretty bizarre and unexpected ways. (i.e., 'drink alcohol till you die').

So, given that these trauma strings are present from conception, why do they don't torment us continuously? First, we tend to ignore these thousands of trauma strings sticking out of the nucleus. Our CoA just doesn't go there, so doesn't 'hear' the message. It isn't until outer (or inner) circumstances cause us to focus on one of them do we, for the most part, get obvious symptoms. In your question, this mechanism would correspond to the man who got fired and then had a back pain. His focus switched to a trauma string which caused the body to obey the trauma ribosomes' message 'this is the way to deal with this sort of problem'. And poof, back pain. 

Let's look at other mechanisms for a delayed activation problem. Again, the trauma string is always there, but not activated. So what else can turn it on? It can be a generational trauma that says 'do this stupid thing when you are x years old', or 'do this stupid thing when puberty starts' and so on. In other cases, the trauma may be saying something that your body simply can't do - say, you get a trauma string that says 'be promiscuous' but you are a preteen so you just ignore it, as your sexual drive isn't there yet; or 'always jump up and down' but you are still in utero and can't even move sort of thing. The instruction and the growth stage (or metabolism) of the body have to be able to interact. Sometimes, the problem is due to the presence of a parasite that interacts with the trauma, for example when a parasite that was in a different, harmless location and then bumbles its way to somewhere that can cause damage under the influence of the trauma to the body.

So why does getting rid of just one trauma, and not the entire trauma string sometimes work? And make no mistake, this sometimes is all that is needed. There are two main reasons. First, even though trauma strings have the same feeling and message, the circumstances of a given trauma moment can be wildly different. So, say the trauma moment you get rid of was to the egg as it was getting a pathogen infection. Heal that trauma moment and Poof, pathogen gone. The string is still there, but the events before and after just don't contain the pathogen problem, so are not relevant to fixing the disease. Although this doesn't change the feeling of the rest of the trauma string coming into your life and making you miserable in this other way. (Clearly, getting rid of the entire string is a better strategy, as it does what you want and fixes other problems too.) Secondly, there can be more than a biographical trauma string happening at a given trauma moment. Say that in one of these moment there was an association created, but not in the other trauma moments. So you fully heal that trauma moment (say with WHH) and poof other problems go away. For example, this happens when we regress to prenatal damage moment, heal it, and a ribosomal voice also vanishes. 

So, to summarize, there are two mechanisms at work: our explanation of subcellular structures shows mechanically what problems trauma strings cause, and explains the existence of epigenetic problem (and new ways to get rid of trauma strings) - but the traumas themselves also force the organism to act in dysfunctional ways (depending on whether they are generational, biographical, or associational traumas).

I hope this helps!
    Grant
  • Wow, thank you for the detailed answer, that clears the doubts I had on this, and also stresses the importance of clearing traumas completely if we focus on something or we could stir up trouble....
    P.S, I am rereading vol 1 and then 2, when is 3 coming out? thank you again!
  • Wow, interesting and precise.
    This explain why some 'psychological' techniques that focus on the psychological side of diseases can function pretty well.
    This also explains why we can heal a lot of diseases that are directly generated by traumas while the ones that are indirectly generated requires another approach (subcellular psychobiology).