Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

What would you suggest to grow your practice? Years later, roughly the same number of therapists.

Hi All,
Years ago I looked at the website. I'm concerned that the # of licensed therapists is about the same as years ago, also kinda looks like the same people.

What, in your opinion, is slowing the growth of licensed therapists, what actions can an individual do to become more successful, to improve their odds?

I am hopeful that I can do the stages of healing the chakras which result in sleeping only 3 hours a night. That way I could get more done.
I've gotten some input from Vish, and now, from Nemi.

Anyway thanks to all of you for doing the work, and also to Grant for perserving. 
I appreciate the labor & the results.

With deep respect,

Jack Bennett

Comments

• Hi Jack ! Are you a therapist ?

I guess individual success and the oraganisation's "success" are two very different things.

Also, how do we define success ? Is a therapist successful if he has 40 clients per week ? Or if he is making 10k a month ? Or if he is living his dreams' lifestyle ? :-)

Same for the Institute : how do we define its success ? It might have nothing to do with the number of therapists.

That being said, I'm sure most of us would love to see the Institute grow.

Btw, let us know how goes your experiment for the minimal sleep stat :-)
  • Hi Gaetan Klein,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have just started the basic training.  I think and feel the Humanities project is extraordinarily important.
    Samsara was interesting and possibly in the future I could be a test subject.
    It is a lot to master enough to just get started.

Respectfully,
    Jack Bennett