Hello there !
I just received and read the WHH Workbook by Paula Courteau. I recommend it to everyone, as it is such a simple and clear explanation of the techniques and its subtelties ! It made things clearer for me
However, I still have a lot of difficulty to work alone on myself. When trying to access traumas to heal, it seems I just never get there, and stall. I do not mean the healing stalls, I mean I don't seem to access negative emotion at all.
This is frustrating, because I have the feeling of depending on a therapist. Working with a therapist is fine, but I'd like to work myself between the sessions, to fasten and enhance the work.
The problem is :
- It is hard to access a negative emotion most of the time
- Working alone, I got no imagery at all
- Working alone, I seem unable to regress
- When feeling something negative, it is generally so mild and light that I am not sure I am really targetting stuff
- I get easily distracted / discouraged
It worked on this using WHH as well as regular EFT, and the psychological inversion correction, but it doesn't lead me anywhere.
To give more insights, I acquired thoses peak states and strucural repairs with my therapist :
- Time loops correction
- Column of Self correction
- Tribal Block / Silent Mind
- Brain Merge / Inner Peace
- Seeing the Life Path ability
And I am currently working on the Being on Track / Euphoria state, using the Life path clearing.
So, do you have any insight, tricks or ideas on what I could do to work alone and heal traumas more consistently ?