Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

healing directly in torus

Does someone did research if the healing made directly in torus gives the same results (so heals completely) like the healing made on trauma self?

I’ve noticed that it is possible to heal e.g. an association via WHH or heal its representation in torus. Both seems to give the same result - association is gone. The healing in torus - of most traumas listed in ‘Subcellular Psychobiology’ - is easier and faster; for rest takes similar time. But is it also complete and reliable? What are possible long-term side-effects etc.? And unfortunately I have no perception what then happens with generational trauma?

That this demands precautions is clear.

Comments

• Could you please describe the technique you are using. I am unclear how you do it? Where would I find the representation of an association in the torus?

• The reply was moved to the private therapist section at the request of Ula due to the possibility of risks.