Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Manifestation

How does manifesting fit into the peak states model?

Are there any peak states therapy tools that would be helpful? 

What about clearing blocks to abundance? What kind of peak states work would I do for that?

Comments

• Hello Georges,

Sorry you did not get any answer earlier !

Well there is a whole chapter on manifestation in Peak States Vol 2, in the section about Gaïa consciousness.

Every peak state that increases our connection to Gaïa increases our manifestation ability. The most interesting state for this is the Gratitude state which is a peak state in its own right. In our training we teach people the Aldana's 15-minutes miracle technique that boost manifestation a lot.

The Optimal Life Path is also very useful as it gets you closer to your optimal life, and closer to Gaïa.

Then of  course, there are more fundamental blockages that need to get rid of in order to live true 'abundance'. Basically, your material life is a reflection of your inner possibilities, hence limited by traumas. This applies to all areas : relationship, material safety, opportunities, happiness, money, etc...

Everytime I got a new peak state, my life changed for the better in a way or another. Pretty amazing ! But the bulk of it comes from doing the 15-minute miracle every day and constantly healing stuff.