Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Charlie Goldsmith

I came across this article and this guy. He seems to have amazing healing abilities, I'm curious do you think he has a Gaia connection or some other peak state?
Thank you

Comments

• edited June 2020
    Yes usually a strong Gaia connection is responsible for healing abilities.
    The way he seems to be able to help people quickly, is probably some Gaia connection, but I don't think he has the regenerative healing state.

He seems to be an honest person, and not there for the money or fame.

"It’s a long process to do Studies. It takes time to gain the opportunities, funding, approvals and then the time they take to do. The first 2 studies Charlie completed were designed to build a case for a double blind controlled study. Now a controlled study is set to commence in New York 2019. Charlie does not charge for his work. "

"A fracture disappeared, sores and cut healed, minimal brain damage, etc."  so reading this make me think that he have regenerative healing abilities then.