Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Past life memories

Hi,

I have decided to share some past life memories, because of their historical interest. This is not relevant to research, I just thought you might find this interesting. These are not from a past life regression or other method, but from the past life recall state.

This is a speech Hannibal gave to a group of soldiers before the battle of Cannae:

My soldiers,

you have come from Hispania to Italy to fight the Romans.

Now victory is within our grasp.

Crush their spirit, crush their gods, crush their city.

Crush them.

This is a speech Julius Caesar gave to a group of officers before crossing the Rubicon:

Men,

tomorrow we cross the Rubicon.

(wait.)

The die has been cast.

You will lead the men as I command.

Anyone disagreeing will be executed.

This is the speech Elizabeth 1 gave to the troops at Tilbury:

Men of England, I am your Queen.

I stand before you, hear me speak.

The Spanish have entered the English channel, they threaten our lands, there is an invasion force in Europe.

Go with Christ, go with God.

Fight for me, fight for England!

Here are some details about the girl in the famous Vermeer painting "Girl with a Pearl earring."

Her name was Marion (at least, that's the English version.) She was 17 when the painting was done, and she was a servant in the Vermeer household.

Her parents died when she was young, and she was raised by her grandmother, who also taught her to read.

She was an extrovert.

As for the crossing of the Rubicon, there was 800 troops, 10 officers, Julius Caesar and his entourage, and the supply train.