To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Beauty Way Process

Hello everyone :) After reading Dr. McFetridge's books and the institute's literature, I'm really curious to why there isn't a Beauty Way process available to clients? This particular state seems to be one of the main driving forces and personal inspiration behind Dr. McFetridge's lifelong quest into understanding the true nature of consciousness, exceptional human experience, holistic trauma healing and what not. It seems to me that Dr. McFetridge and his fellow colleagues throughout the years have amassed a great deal of research findings and trauma healing techniques not to mention giving themselves, students, and clientele a multitude of different peak states but as far as I know no Beauty Way process is available. Based on the description and characteristics of this particular state of being, I would assume it would be very popular for most people especially the "seeking enlightenment" crowd although it doesn't sound like actual "enlightenment" or far from it. I know several people who spent tens of thousands of dollars on seminars and workshops seeking states like this, it sounds like the institute can actually give what some of these people are looking for and to me that's pretty phenomenal not to mention extremely valuable in my opinion. 

Kyle :)

Comments

• Unfortunately there is still no Beauty Way process available.
    At some point the research team developped an experimental process for it, but few people were getting the state and even fewer were able to have the state stable and permanent.
    So it's still in research.
    The Beauty way state is far from a regular peak state as you seems to have noticed :).
    It involve a lot of things and biology wise there is still specific elements of it to be understood and to develop a proper process for it.
  • Hi Kyle, thanks for getting in touch. You are correct, that the search for how to reliably get people into a stable beauty way state is a main driver all these years in the Institute, As Julien indicated, it has remained elusive.  We do however have a very reliable and stable process for getting people into Inner Peace which is a component of Beauty Way. Inner Peace puts you in the present moment, so your past becomes emotionally neutral. It's the best we have right now, while research continues on how to finally figure out the remaining pieces to to stable Beauty Way process.
  • Yeah, the Beauty Way is definetely one of the core purpose of the Institute and Grant McFetridge has been searching for over 30 years how to get people in that state. It is incredibly hard!

He is not the first one who has tried, it has been thousands of years that different spiritual/shamanic groups have been working on this, unfortunately as of today you can witness that we are not living in a Beauty Way world at all...

So, will the institute succeed?

In my opinion no one has ever been so close to figuring it out. As you can see reading Grant's books, there is a very solid model - and the books are outdated now - and we are successfull in a lot of areas. However, nothing's guaranteed. We keep working our butts off!
  • I would love if each Institute webpage that describes a therapy (Silent Mind, Asperger's, Column of Self, etc.) to include a section where others can share their experiences/ testimonials to give an idea of what might happen, a picture of before vs. after, etc.  (There are a few that already have a few "healee"'s comments.)

We have descriptions, but it helps me to know how each person experiences the state and describes it.  

For example, does the description of Beauty Way include ALL of those aspects that are listed, and NOTHING else, for those who experience it? 
  • edited September 2023
    When you are in Beauty Way or any other peak states, you often have other peak states mixed in with.
    So it can be difficult to determine which peak states you have.

That's also the reason why we have a list of peak states with descriptions on how people experience them.
    To help people determine which peak states they have.
    But there are many more peak states than just the ones we have listed here on the website. :)

Also we can have some a peak state (or several) partially, meaning we don't experience the full range and all the characteristics of a peak state (until we have it fully).

I agree about the testimonials, I know that us therapists and clinic staff, we post testimonials on our own website.
    So that could be one way for you/people to read testimonials.
    But I agree, having some here would be more practical indeed.

Also about people sharing about their peak states, it can be risky for them, by being attacked and making them lose their peak states.
  • edited November 2023
    Julien, 
    Makes sense with the numerous peak states, overlapping, and partials. 
    I have read a few testimonials/ experiences that added many further dimensions to whichever technique was being used and what the problems were, such as a Bubble, Asperger's, and Column of Self, like  here:  https://www.peakstatestherapy.com/nath.php  I had to search a while before I found that and then was like, "Oh!  I get it so much better"--not just for me, but for other people I know who might be helped. 

If an ISPS staff member/ therapist were to collect and put up the experiences, would that save the person from being attacked/ losing the peak state, especially if they just had a name/ nickname/ initials (with real name on file), or is there still a quantum connection? 

• edited November 2023
    If there is no way to identify the person sharing her experiences, yes I would say it's safe to share peak states testimonials (anonymous).
  • @Julien Roux
    "If there is no way to identify the person sharing.." - well, the very sharing itself can be a way to identify (gain access to) the person. To connect with the author of a text is doable with a sufficient skill level. More text easier, little text harder - but possible.
  • edited December 2023
    Everything is possible if we really want it and have the ability, you are correct.

I was simply not thinking that most people would go this extent and attack someone peak state/ability.

Following your comment, then an anonymous testimonial that is edited a bit will make the task harder, near impossible.