Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Different kinds of traumas

Maybe I missed something and maybe it's a stupid question but: are there other kind of traumas that prevent mRNA coding associated with other brains? So far Body=associational, Heart=biographical, Third eye and perineum=generational Spine=core (and maybe solar plexus=collective?) What about the mind brain and the crown brain and the navel? Do they have specific traumas associated with them? (I know cell membranes should not be doing but still...) And what about the other strange organelles like the earth organelle I've just heard about and also the organs organelles?
Thank you!