To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Strange experience with ADD process.

Probably it's not strange to most of you but I received the ADD process, remotely and without me being present, I was not really skeptical because I had already gotten 3 other processes, but when I was lying in bed, there was a moment, where it almost felt like some sci-fi stuff was going on even a strange sound occured, must be when a trauma got resolved, but yeah strange but very interesting.

Comments

• I haven't gone through the process, but in Volume 2 by @Grant McFetridge it's mentioned some soft crystalline-like material is being formed. There's a strong warning that touching that point can lead to what you called a sci-fi stuff. So with remote healing in my understanding, part of your consciousness is anyway present at that trauma moment, even though someone is healing for you. So that would probably explain your experience. It matches what I have read in the book about that. I'm not sure if that's the same event, but from reading about ADD in Subcellular Psychobiology Handbook that it's all about crystals that are grouping and making you what I call "out of focus". But from reading the book, and connecting that with symptoms it seems that's the cause of action. So in summary - part of your consciousness was re-experiencing that event while trauma healing session, this is why you've got that sensation/experience. Hope it helps a bit! 

• Yeah I think you are right 
  • edited May 2023
    Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) is actually a collection of problems from different causes all thrown together. 'Shattered crystals' (as described in page 210 of Subcellular Psychobiology) is just one of those potential causes. For example, one teenage client had ADD from tribal block which was triggered abruptly a number of years previously. Thus, the therapist has to do differential diagnosis on these and other potential causes to see what is causing the client's ADD problem.

Having said that, I thought you might enjoy the story of how we originally found the 'shattered crystals' problem . It was around 2008 or so, and I was in Scotland at a training doing research with the staff. (We would use trainings as an opportunity to get together to do intense research work in those days.) I was exploring a developmental event with a colleague, and we triggered something really, really weird. Suddenly we both could no longer think properly. Whenever I tried, my attention would fragment, as if awareness was in a kaleidoscope. The harder I tried to focus, the worse it got. It was like two drunks trying to do calculus! I was not in real distress, but I knew we had to solve this soon, as I was supposed to teach a class the next day. (Of course, going through the rest of my life like this wouldn't be fun either.)  But as I could not focus, so how to fix myself and my colleague? We sure didn't want anyone else to try regressing to this event to try and help, as they would then get broken too. 

Well, my other colleagues were getting a bit freaked out by this as you might imagine! None of us had a clue what to do. It was pretty late at night by this time, so we went off to sleep. I'd hoped we would be better the next morning, but no such luck, we were still a mess. So that morning, my other affected colleague and I went walking through the scotch broom plants along the sea shore as I tried to come up with a solution. I had a thought (in that mess in my mind), and suggested my colleague give it a try. Well, she heard me incorrectly, and did what she thought I said rather than what I actually said. But that mistake worked, and she went back to normal! it turned out that once we knew what to do, it was an easy thing to fix. And I was able to give my lecture that day with no problems. Whew!

So, what is the moral of this story? Well, our Institute's unofficial motto was something I learned from my first boss (who had a PhD in electrical engineering) back when I worked in R&D at the Hewlett Packard Company - "It is much better to be lucky than smart!"   :)
  • Grant, That is wild!  Is SC always that serious, or does it vary?