To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Confused about my problems.

To be honest I really do not have that many traumas that sort of sticks out anymore, there is nothing really that is that traumatizing, other than I hold a grudge, and I tend to get into feuds, arguments with other people, it's more like I screw up socially, like it usually revolves about rivalry competition, and like pissing other people off. I'm not really sure how to go about it. 

Comments

• Also I tend to get incredibly angry and irritated with my father. 
  • edited May 2023
    Anytime that you are not feeling calm or peaceful it's because a trauma is triggered in yourself.
    Most traumas doesn't mean PTSD kind of trauma.
    But those "regular" traumas still affect our life, the way we perceive the world and others, the way we react and the way we feel.

So anytime that you don't feel calm, peaceful and light it's because you have a trauma triggered in yourself.

I think the best way for you to get support/help but especially clarity on what's the current main problem in your life: would be to consult a trauma therapist who is certified by he Institute for the Study of Peak States or any other therapist that use trauma healing techniques.

Most of them offer a free clarification call to people to help you get clarity on what's the main problem that you are currently encountering in your life.
  • "Anytime that you are not feeling calm or peaceful it's because a trauma is triggered in yourself.
    Most traumas doesn't mean PTSD kind of trauma.
    But those "regular" traumas still affect our life, the way we perceive the world and others, the way we react and the way we feel.
    So anytime that you don't feel calm, peaceful and light it's because you have a trauma triggered in yourself."
    //

Julien,
    This is a simple but powerful thing to remember, thanks for the reminder!  Death by a thousand little traumas, not just a few big ones.  I look forward to Kirsten's comments on this topic during the symposium.