Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Unpopular in School, weird behavior?

So I am merely posting this for the discussion I already have my therapist that I work with :-) So but as a kid I was not very popular, I was not in the group and even though it is long time ago, it might still apply to why I feel uncertain and perhaps not deserving of real friendship, is this quite common though? Because whenever I am with very popular people I feel this enormous heaviness to my soul that I can't explain,yet there are other people who I feel less stifled and I can free associate more without this stuck in my mind thing? Again is this common, just posting this for the discussion itself, I already have Nicolai as my go to therapist.