To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Trust as a Peakstate

edited December 2012 in Peak state(s)
If trust is more than the absence of fear, there has to be at least one peak state of it. I've never heard or read about one though. Have you guys ever thought about it? I thought about it while thinking about the "Optimum Relationship State".. which might be a synergistic state, like the beauty way?

"The Truth of our heart - our real truth - is simple and ultimately innocent always. When you have forgotten to trust in it and to rely, when you have forgotten to express that truth or even how to perceive it, you get complicated and confusing for your fellow human beings.. or superficial, stone-hearted, overly intellectual, egomaniac or tyrannic. You get yourself and others caught in a network of pretended relationships, that in the outer world are ruled by secondary emotions (that is emotions, that are caused, because the actual, primary emotion is being surpressed) and which inwardly are ruled by surpressed primary emotions - instead of simply being fed by the inner truth and develop with that truth and change. Safi Nidiaye, The Tao of the Heart"

(I hope my translation from german didn't alter the meaning too much)

Maybe all we need is some dirty love, like these too seem to have it: (they might have that optimum relationship state)

"It might forever be one of our illusions to believe we could ever live a life without fear; its part of our existence and is a mirror of our dependencies and the knowledge of our lethality. All we can do is try to  develop counterforces: courage, trust, insight, power, hope, humility, faith and love. Fritz Riemann, Grundformen der Angst"

(translated that from german as well. next one, too)

"True and wholehearted love you shall recognize by whether you have hope and reliance in god; because there is nothing better to show, whether complete love is yours, than trust. Meister Eckhart, Mystische Texte des Mittelalters, Johanna Lanczkowski"

Ill ask my brains if there is a state of trust that they are resisting.

But im still looking forward to your response.

Comments

• Hi Sven,  it seems to me what you are getting at is a full Gaia connection (optimum guidance) plus full creator connection (accepting everything that is as it is). If you doubt this guidance or not accept what is, that is where you do not trust and need to work on the negative emotion that prevents you from trusting. Maybe there is a core issue waiting to be uncovered about fear of ...
    And not trusting if you have healed everything that prevents you from trusting might just be common sense?

And BTW: "reg. It might forever be one of our illusions to believe we could ever live a life without fear. Our R&D department is working very hard to prove this sentence itself an illusion, e.g. with the development of our  "All-Trauma" state.

Hope this was helpful,
    Ingka
  • edited March 2013
    Thanks Ingka for your comment - it is indeed helpful to me.

I had a hard  and very long day at work yesterday.. couldn't sleep the night before, because I put myself under pressure, because I got fucking much to do, many changes to come and uncertainties, too.. and then, after being sleep deprived, this bodily heavy work.

I used all my attention that I had left to stay in a state of acceptance and letting everything flow freely in myself. be totally non-resistant. To be totally present in my own inner reality of the very moment. (I can latterly do that quite often and long while doing something else and it means healing and less suffering for me.) And I used all my attention to be aware of my body and movement and position to use it in the most efficient way as well. I think this helped me to get trough the day well a great deal: While inside I went from heavy distress, feelings of desperation and fatigue, etc. in the early morning to a peaceful and very pleasant silence in the late evening, my body muscles and bones just slowly got tired and weak, instead of getting tense. that was a new experience for me. ;)

And now what I actually wanted to share: Waking up this morning, in hindsight, it feels like there was something around. That I mean something to it. That loves me. And that, because it loves me, protected me from harm by telling me how to act (e.g. how to move, like yesterday). And I do indeed trust in that, I noticed. Its like I can totally rely on it, because it is always there. All I need to do is live from within. Everything else will come along. This gives me a strong feeling of safety. However I really want to pronounce that this is how it feels, not how I think. I think my thinking should stay detached from any beliefs.

and BTW, reg. what Fritz Riemann said. ;) He actually stated: "might forever be an illusion", not "will forever be an illusion". So if there will ever be a state without any fear at all in any human being or not - This sentence will always remain true.

Hope this was interesting,
    Sven
  • Hi Sven,
    It's really interesting what you wrote. Sounds great and I'm sure it is great to live like that!
    I know one woman who has I think the same state as you. She described it like since she was young something big was moving her through all her life and because of that life was mostly easy for her. Also always she felt protected, completly safe and knew she is going in the right direction. She never felt lonely or abandoned in her life, she doesn't even know how does it feel like! How cool is that! :)
    The thing she also found in her feelings is that innocence, like her body is completely innocence (she's got that feeling). 
    Do you have this feeling too?

Karolina

• Hey Karolina!
    That really sounds great to me, too. ;) I wish I had it as a permanent state.. What I wrote was rather a short peak experience. I didn't use X2S on it yet..
  • HI Sven, I think trust has a lot to do with Gaia. Many years ago I left the city rat race life to go and teach myself how to grow my own food and honour the Earth with respect and give my children a chance to know what is real. In the process of this I gained trust as a kind of a by-product of Gaia connection. Since then I have always had enough money for what I needed and the right things have turned up in my life.... Best wishes
    Nemi
  • Hey Nemi, thanks for your perspective. What you did is what Im trying to do as well, in my own personal way of course. All of what you said, does mean much to me. thanks for the encouragement that I got from your words as well. ;) all my best.