Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

New Bio-Ethics

I got a ton of questions about peak states and the implications of this work. One set of new implications concerns ethics.

We know from this work that pre-birth organisms have a form of consciousness, even as far as the precellular organelles !

The Christian religion state that abortion is a murder and a crime. But this religious thinking lose the battle of abortion laws in many countries. But the christians were right in fact, because organelles and embryons are forms of life having consciousness !
It goes even further if we consider the fact that consciousness comes from "The Creator" wich seems quite similar to the christian idea of God. Therefore, the idea of "soul" in the meaning of christian religion seems legit.

So does it means that we have to consider sperm and ovocytes as real human beings ? And then we have a due to protect and respect them (not killing them).

(The same applies to other forms of life. Those who have the "Wolf Consciousness" State might give us some clue if they please :) )

Comments

• you know this is a very personal question, for me at least, I can only answer it in this small scale and what I would respect.