Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

About Peak States processes available during training

edited February 2014 in Peak state(s)
Hello everyone !
I am just back from the training with Ingka Malten that was awesome ! I recommend it to everyone devoted to its own eveolution. 

During the training we had the opportunity to meet with Grant McFetridge, and to ask various questions.
Here are they, dispatched in different topics : 

Questions with Grant, February 2014 : 

1 ) The Basic Peak States therapist manual mention the Being Present State and other states as options during the training. Is it still so, and which states are available ?

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Grant's answer was : in past trainings we tried experimental methods with the students to have them acquire new peak states, using processes we were not sure about yet. These notably included Being present, Expanded Center of Awareness, and World Inside Body.

Unfortunately, it turned out that picking a state from a list is rarely satisfying. Actually lots of people said they wanted those states, but after acquiring them, were not completely satisfied. Most people were looking for something else.

Therefore, we decided to take these processes out the training for these reasons :

- the states were not relevant to what people wanted ; most people are looking for getting a peak experience back, so we focus on the Experience to State technique.

- thoses processes were still undergoing tests if they would yield the desired states and would often require further research. However, we would rather focus our research on long terms goals of the institute, instead of losing time doing research for thoses states

Most people coming to peak states work are really looking for a past peak experience or to get out of a trauma issue. So researching processes for peakstates that seemed irrelevant for the majority seemed trivial comparing to the long-term goals of the Institute.
  • In my view, i think the more states we have, the better. 
    As a state mean we have something healed. 
    We might not able to heal those specific thing in our normal healing.
    and you never know how healing those state can assist the progress of us, rite? so even it might not be experiential desirable, but it is wise to heal more. 

In the safety sense, i understand why the institute keep those state out of training :)