Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Can Kundalini Awakening positive ?

edited February 2014 in Peak state(s)
Questions with Grant, February 2014 :

6) Can Kundalini Awakening be turned into a positive outcome or state ?

Comments

• edited February 2014
    The Kundalini phenomenon is trauma-based and has to do with the Body Brain blaming the other brains for its present state.
    The Kundalini also leads to ego-inflation (I'am special), alternating with ego-deflation (I'm a worm). It makes you lose grounding and usually is quite painful and difficult for the people experiencing it. At present we know it is a dysfunctional interaction of the brains and we do not recommend provoking it intentionally. It does not seem to be connected to achieving a particular peakstate.
  • Kundalini Awakening, as stated in peak states Vol 1&2 and WHH Manual is actually a severe problem.
    If it is trigered it actually creates a ‘trauma flood’ where traumas get activated all the time, causing severe adaptations problems, ongoing pain and suffering, and ego inflation/deflation cycle. The person undergoing Kundalini awakening often have this problem of going to “I am very spiritually advanced / I am God / I am superior” and to “I am worthless / I am weak” phases.
    An accurate look at the literature on this topic shows that many gurus actually say have been so spiritually aware in spite of the Kundalini, rather than because of it. See Muktananda’s "Play of consciouness" book for reference.
    Note : Kundalini Awakening is classified as a spiritual emergency

• Hello Nemi,
    What you say on functioning Kundalini is very interesting, I never heard of that.
    So if it is done "the right way", is there a positive outcome ? What would make that desirable ?
    Thanks