Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Do animals have pre-natal trauma and peak states?

edited May 2014 in Peak state(s)
I was wondering if animals, like dogs and cats, have pre-natal trauma, which if healed result in peak states?

Comments

• well they have a primary cell and we have done Healing on them. That woudl be interesting to do a SMT or IP on the cat. I will definitely put that on my cal...just for curiosity.
  • Let me know how it goes! I used to have pet mice (and one time I caught a poisoned mouse), and it would seem that they could be suffering greatly but still be sweet, curious creatures. Perhaps being simpler they tend to have Underlying Happiness? On the other hand, maybe simpler species might be incapable of higher peak states?