Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

About this peak state techniques category

Here is where we chat all about peak state techniques, including:
1) Institute techniques;
2) and other techniques from around the world. 

We hope that this forum will be of interest to other peak states technique developers, as a start to a possible peak states conference in 2013.

Comments

• As an interested layman, I have a question. I have been following your website with interest for a few years and I find your work fascinating and, based on everything I have read, groundbreaking.

My question is: While understanding the need to be cautious with the development of the healing methods, it seems as though the growth in the number of practitioners is very slow, and there also seems to be a strong reluctance to allow the general public to use these methods without trained supervision. Are there any plans to offer Whole Hearted Healing or any other methods to the general public in order for them to facilitate their own healing?

I know other methods of emotional healing, such as EFT and the Sedona method, while they do offer the possibility of seeking the help of trained professionals, don't mandate it, and allow laymen and laywomen to "heal themselves" so to speak.

Since there does not seem to be a rapid growth in the number of trained therapists in this approach to healing, how long will it take for the healing work to become widespread and large numbers of people to benefit from this work?

Thanks to all of you who are working to spread this work to others!

• Hello Mike,
    I'm not from the Institute, so I can't answer you regarding WHH.
    But I am a practiotionner of EFT and other power therapies in France, and it seems there is a quite good growth of the number of therapist using theses techniques.

The thing is that this field is progressing very very fast, and outside of the academic consensus field. So many therapist find it hard to keep themselve updated. It is worst for many health care practitionners (doctors, psychologists, social workers, etc...) and even very worst for the public !

SO what the general public begin to find acceptable (hypnotherapy, EMDR, ...) seems already outdated for professionnal therapists ! So it adds to the confusion as new techniques are developped every year.

Here in France, we see a strong reluctance from the general population to these new techniques. Ahem, well there is a big reluctance for any kind of psychological work and for change in general.

So it always is a matter of supply/demand balance.

It is sometimes easier to earn money through personnal development and self-help seminars than 1to1 psychotherapy ;)
  • HI Mike, 
    The WHH basic manual is out on the public domain market and as Grant says in there it is intended for professionals who want to learn this method. Unlike EFT  or other methods like this, WHH is not just one simple technique. It is accompanied by a new paradigm of healing, that takes ones consciousness into the biological development. As in say computer production lines, you need to know what you are doing if you alter the pattern of production. This is different from working psychologically. Hence the caution taken with this work. It is somewhat complex to learn and tends to challenge a number of conventional beliefs about healing and not every therapist is willing to step out of their own paradigms.