Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Vish Boehmler - happy with his work!

This discussion was created from comments split from: About the therapist review category.

Comments

• Hi All,
    I've enjoyed Vish helping me with my fear of heights and with the Silent Mind technique.
    I recently visited the top of the St. Louis Arch. It was ok. Which is an immense improvement for me.  

Years ago, I climbed to the top of Harney Peak, I was so scared and wanted to jump off throughout the time it took for a ceremony there. I went with family to the top of the Sears building. I crawled from the center of the observation area to the window to see the Chicago view. My family thought it was hilarious. 

Thanks Vish and the Peak States techniques.

Respectfully,
    Jack