Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

weird issue, attracting traumas

There's a very weird issue, to similar to dysfunctional homeostasis but not quite that happens to me: every time I clear some trauma something happens in my life that creates the same trauma.
 A recent example: yesterday I worked on losing control and other people taking things from me and doing things without my consent. Today I had to give the laptop to a technician to change one of the HD that was failing, the second HD was fine. He formatted the second hard disk as well because he coulnd't install windows because the second hd was blocking the installation according to him but he never even asked me if I had made a backup of the files or not, both things are highly unusual!
Is this the same as the problem above but I am manifesting this issues? It happens with each and every trauma in the last year and a half
thank you