To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

Asperger's Syndrome treatment

Gaetan,

I just watched your AS video, and have some questions, if you could.  And if anyone else has experience, please feel free to jump in.

1.While healing for you was immediate, and then catching up quickly—your family hasn’t healed, but will they in the future/ over time?

2.What are the negative aspects of the change? Have you found that you lost any abilities, perspectives, etc.?

3.Do you get along any different/ connected better or worse with children? I ask because the two people I know with A.S. have a much stronger connection to children than many people.

4.Has anyone had AS, autism, and ADD (The "A" Trifecta, lol), and healed one of them?  How did it affect the others?  Which symptoms were healed, and which remained?  (I have seen the AS chart as to what stays and remains after the AS healing.)

5. Are there any therapists who do this who can also muscle test/ applied kinesiology/ ART/ pendulum test? (I’d be worried about getting stuck again and now knowing why and how to overcome it.)

6. Is AS  healing the same price, or does each therapist have their own rate? 

Comments

• Hi David,
    Thanks for asking questions ! I love it !

1) No, they won't.
    My dad has only the wall of glass on one side of his body, so that's not a problem at all for him.
    My mother was open to do the process but she has subclinical symptoms like me, so she wasn't very affected, even though in retrospect you could clearly see that she was like that (and my grandma too). I am not sure she has finished the process, so I don't know for now if there are changes she can recognize. My brother haven't changed, so I guess the wall of glass is still there.
    From an outside perspective though, the changes might not be obivous. They are not spectacular. It is more a question of behavior evolving over time. The inner perpective is quite dramatic though.

2) Absolutely no negative aspect in my experience.

3) There is no more change in my perception of children compared to adults, I can now connect more with them, but generally it has always been easy for me to get along with them even without the intuitive understanding. So, the process improves all connections.
    Also, note that adults who lived their whole life with this wall of glass find ways to compensate for it. Children are just less threatening than adults. A lot of Asperger's people also have great time with animals, but dread adults crowds for example.
    I believe that's because there are less stakes in the relationship with children compared to peers.

4) Not that I know of, maybe one of my colleagues but not sure he wants to talk about it.
    So for now we don't have a comparaison. For sure, autism is much more severe than the other 2 issues.
    I also had subclinical ADD and did the process. It went fine ! Very easy to adapt to it. But you'd need to ask a strong case, they would probably have a harder time adjusting because people with ADD often take advantage of their problem to find another way to use their mind efficiently. Humans are creative! However, I don't think their advantage could ever be better than an un-shattered mind.

5) Not sure what you mean exactly? I don't think anyone in the institute uses those methods.
    If you are wondering if Asperger's could hinder the ability to muscle test, I don't think so.

6) For now, we have guidelines because it is a clinic process, not all therapists can deliver it. There is a small variation on price for now. But prices might be harmonised in the near future.
  • Gaetan,

Question 1. I was thinking about the link and how when one person in a family line gets healed, the others usually follow, and didn’t know if it applied to AS healing, and it seems from what you wrote, it doesn’t, which is good to know. Does that apply only to generational healing, and not subcellular psychobiology stuff?

Question 2, 3. Wow, that’s encouraging!

Question 4. Could you comment further on the ADD part? Even a subclinical case healing would be helpful. (I just found the ones on the ADD section, makes me think what I thought was the state I had a few days after getting sick, is just ADD suppressed; if so, I’m very looking forward to it.)

Question 5. I know the PSI doesn’t use muscle testing, but as many therapists use might use some energy healing and learn it (some EFT, Body Code, etc.), I was wondering about that. A big problem last time was getting stuck and not knowing why or what was still stuck, or what emotion to clear, etc., so if there were a therapist who did it, it would make me feel a lot more secure, and probably them, too, to get paid for results instead of getting stuck and spending a lot of time on trying to heal “something” and not completing the healing.

Along with that, in addition to the diagnosing questions, couldn’t “Seeing the Brains” state or looking into the PC be able to detect what subcellular psychobiological problems someone has?

• 5) My colleague therapists and me (for what I know) use mostly the ISPS psychobiological techniques and model.
    That's allow us to apply a pay for result agreement with clients, because we can diagnose what is/are the cause(s) of their issue they want resolved and how to treat it with our techniques/process.
    So an ISPS therapist shouldn't be getting stuck on a client issue (in most cases), except if it's something that is related to a research case (disease) or a complex issue, etc..

For example, muscle testing  we know it's a technique directly interacting wiht the body brain consciousness, so it doesn't give a full neutral diagnostic answer of what's the person issue is.

In the last 30 years our colleagues researchers already did a lot of the discoveries about the subcellular psychobiological issues most people experienced and how to heal them.

Therapists are trained to diagnose people's issue based on the ISPS model and know how to diagnose it (is it a simple trauma? is it a subcellular case? etc.) and then to apply the corresponding technique/treatment.

We currently have a good understanding of the most common, less common subcellular cause of people's everyday issues and how to heal them.

I strongly recommend you to read this book if you didn't already: "Subcellular Psychobiology Diagnosis Handbook: Subcellular Causes of Psychological Symptoms"

That's what we all use during our trauma therapy trainig and is a good resume of the Institute discoveries and understanding.
    You will also  learn that 70% of people's issues can be resolved by simple trauma techniques we use, and than the 30% left are the subcellular cases. A proper diagnostic of those subcellular cases is very important to be able to heal them and resolve the client's issue.

The PC state can be used by some researchers to look at a person psychobiological/disease issues.
    But looking in the PC is like being in New York and searching for issues/a cat with a yellow tail in this huge city.
    If you already know what is the issue it's a bit easier, but is still not as simple as it seems to be.
  • Thank you, Julien. 

So a therapist could use the PC state to see, for example, if there were a bacteria around the column of self, or if the markaba were damaged, or "glass pieces" were in the cytoplasm, etc. from the beginning, to know what problems the patient has, and to make sure the therapy is the correct one?  But that would not be as easy as it sounds, as even those structures might be difficult to find in someone. 
    Just curious, is the PC state view "+/- zoomable"?

If a therapist were to ask me, "Do you feel like you are surrounded by a glass wall?" the answer would be no.  "Do you feel blocked from your emotions, and those of other people?" the answer would be some.  Probably not AS, right?  Well, the first question is really foreign to me, but the second isn't.  Yet, I have AS.  AS is very apparent in my young adult child (has all of the first column traits and two of the second column traits, while I only have the left column traits), but when asked those two questions, the answers were "Not really" and "Umm, sometimes"--not very convincing for having AS. 
    Likewise, I would answer "When you attempt to focus your attention, does it feel like it fractures into pieces?" with "It depends."  Sometimes I can focus intently for a long time, sometimes I can't--not very convincing.  Yet the healing testimonials on the website open up a completely different view that strongly resonates with me.  Etc. 
    Then, for example, if the therapist could see the "glass wall" around the column of self, they could tell Y/N and how much progress there is.  To me, that would seem beneficial, especially if the client has problems "feeling" emotions and "sensing" their body (like my child and I do) to find what is blocking the healing and needs to be healed with WHH/ EFT, and has problems regressing (like my child and I seem to have). 

ART (Dr. Klinghardt) muscle testing claims it's around 97% valid, but I doubt they've ever tested it on subcellular cases.  I am assuming that the Institute has used it to check on situations, and then used the PC state to confirm the situations? 

• Yes, but the only people in the Institute trained to use the PC state safely to diagnose people or other things are the advanced therapists that are also almost all researchers. And yes the PC is zoomable, you can learn a bit more about the PC state in the "Peak States of Consciousness Vol. 2" by Grant McFetridge. But there is not too much explanation either on how to get the state, because it's very dangerous to use this ability without proper training and/or to play around with it.

Also knowing what we know now, with our new techniques and diagnosis understanding/tools, regular therapist and clinic therapist don't need at all the PC state or peak abilities to work with client or to do clinic processes with them.

For example the clinic therapists trained to do the Asperger syndrome process with client dont' use any peak abilities to diagnose their client, they don't need to.

About this question: "Do you feel like you are surrounded by a glass wall?"
    It's more asking the person do you feel you have difficulty connecting with people, connecting with their emotions, knowing/understanding what they are feeling?
    Then if you say yes for example, we can ask "Do you feel there is somethign between you and them that is blocking the connection?", etc..
    There is many ways to diagnose properly a person with the right questions, but questions that are enough specific to collect the informations we need to then suggest the right technique/process to the person :).

But when people have real difficulties sensing their body, emotions, doing healing, and they tried with an ISPS therapists or any other therapists to resolve those issues ; then maybe working with and advanced therapist could be the best solution for the person, because they can diagnose you but also do remote healing on you if that's really necessary and that you want/need it. 

About the muscle testing thing:
    Excerpt from the "The Basic Whole-Hearted Healing Manual" book by Grant McFetridge.

"Because the muscle testing is influenced by what the body has associated and by the feelings of people around the person being tested, it can become wrong or even deliberately misleading. However, on issues not in this category, it can also be stunningly accurate. Not knowing which kind of answer - correct or wrong - limits the usefulness of this technique. Also, certain kinds of problems will never get correct results, due to the imperative that the body brain obeys, to survive. Trying to solve these problems make the body feel like it's survival is threatened, so doing muscle testing on these issues is impossible."
  • Gaetan,

Question 1. I was thinking about the link and how when one person in a family line gets healed, the others usually follow, and didn’t know if it applied to AS healing, and it seems from what you wrote, it doesn’t, which is good to know. Does that apply only to generational healing, and not subcellular psychobiology stuff?

Hi David,

No, actually I meant the opposite : when the treatment is completely done, it should be carried on to the family. We just did not do the process completely in my mother's case, I believe.
  • The current treatment for autism is done on the mother, without any participation of the child, which is so much easier.
  • Gaetan,

Sorry if I'm seeming dense, but it had seemed that your treatment was complete, but that your family hadn't healed, so that's why I was wondering if the treatment would carry on from you to your brother, mother, father, etc., or does it only go down the line (like from parents to children)?  Or will they heal, but it just takes a while? 

Does this work for AS, ADD, autism/ASD (healing the mother really does sound so much better), Silent Mind, triune brains, TBI, etc., or ar some problems or cases different? 

Thanks for any help understanding this!
  • Hi David,

Sorry for not replying earlier, I'm super busy.

So, my own treatment is complete but that does not affect my parents because I only inherit 50% of their genes. At best, it makes their own treatment faster in case they would start it. Same for my brother, though the distribution of genes can vary a lot between sibblings.

Therefore, if you do the treatment, it will only have a real impact on your offspring. Not your extended family.

That is because a process like this one involves healing a bunch of generationnals. It is not just one trauma, but a few dozens probably. Same for all peak states processes who involve healing many generational traumas.

Now, for just one generational traumas, then it is a different story. Healing it should impact the whole family lines, including sibblings, cousins, or further out, if they carry the same gene. Since epigenetic damages are carried by genes.

However, this might not be true if epigenetic damages are "reset" every couple of generation for example. In that case, healing a trauma can impact your cousins at best, not further out.
    The other end of the spectrum is if all descendants of an original ancestor all have the same epigenetic damage since the origin, then you can imagine how healing just one ancestor 80 generations ago could impact billions of people. But I have no idea if that is the case. Also, hard to mesure, eh ?

However, healing just one generational trauma generaly have a very low impact on someone. We need to heal a bunch of them to create a change. So, given a random distribution of genes from parent to offspring, there is not much hope we can have a big impact on groups of people from our social group.

Now, imagine if a big proportion of an ethnical group, say 60%, would all work on healing their traumas ? That would be huge ! What if a whole country does it ?
    This is getting too fantastic to dream of...

• Wow, that's a lot more complicated than I had thought.  So the further back we can go to heal, the better/ the more people affected by the healing.  Does it work on dead people?  (Serious question, as I know some people do ancestral work, or akashic records.) 
  • Hi,
    Well, we work on generational traumas all the time, and it feels like we are healing ancestors yes.
  • Has anyone with AS who has been healed, wear glasses?  I am curious if there is a difference afterward.  When I wear glasses, I feel really, really disconnected from reality. 
  • Hi David,
         I'll just jump in a bit about Asperger's and the 'glass wall' marker for it. Because people who have this problem have it from birth, it is 'normal' for them. To ask them if they have a glass wall surrounding them won't work, because what do they have to compare it to? It has always been there and is normal to them. Instead, we use a trick. It turns out that the glass wall experience only surrounds the person, but doesn't go all the way to the skin. It is sort of like living in a test tube. Some people have the glass tube tighter to the body, some a bit further out, but all have some free zone around them. So what we do is either 1) have someone bring their hand towards the client's arm, and if they have the problem, the client can suddenly feel the hand's presence appear in their awareness. Up to then, it is just a visual image. Or, as we've been doing lately, 2) we have the client move in and out of a doorway. As they approach the edge of the doorway, the edge of the wall will suddenly appear in their sensory awareness. This works better for many, because it eliminates any complicating issues about having people near. What is also nice about this testing is that it is easy for the client to verify if the treatment worked or not - after successful treatment, they 'feel' the presence of the doorway well before they enter it. 
         The experience in AS clients of something suddenly giving a sensation (sensate awareness) as it is about to touch their body has also always been there since birth. But the client can become consciously aware that this is going on once their attention is drawn to the experience.
        All my best,
        Grant
  • Grant,

Ahhhh, that seems to explain why, while playing sports, I can track balls that are coming at me to a certain point as they come in, then they suddenly kind of disappear, and then suddenly reappear out of nowhere right in front of me, so to say, very real life-like at the end.  It was always weird to throw a baseball and watch it like that.  Luckily it wasn't as bad during games, and playing infield helped.  

That and fluorescent lighting (my eyes are sensitive so thrown/ hit balls appear, disappear, reappear, disappear, etc.) put a definite end to my baseball playing and sports in general--too dangerous, among other things. 

///
    But wouldn't it be easier/quicker and more sure to just look in the PC for the bacteria?   
  • David, did you try to contact a clinic staff that can do the Asperger process? especially if you think that's an issue in your life.