Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

"Which therapist can do what" questions and a suggestion

Hello All,

Thanks in advance!  Could anyone point me to which English-speaking therapist(s) can heal the following? 

1. sacred being blocks/cubes:  

2 Asperger’s:  

3. ADD:  

4. autism: 

5. Underlying Happiness/ Inner Peace/ Wholeness: 

6. Brain Light:  

7. triune brain unification:  

8. tribal block:  

9. Laks experience to state?

/ / / / / / / / / / /

I think a major inhibition to people using the institute's therapists' services is the lack of clarity as to who can do what. 

Looking for a therapist, I see that either no one, or very few, therapists are listed as able to treat some problems.  So, the next step is I have to open up every. single. therapist's. profile to see if there is anything mentioned.  There usually is, but most of the time the actual problems aren't listed, just generic topics, with few or no examples given. 

I think it would be quite helpful to have something like a chart(s) with all the therapists' names listed, plus a vertical column of tick-boxes for all the "main" Institute problems, in alphabetical order:  ADD, Asperger's syndrome, autism, ... on down, then a tick-box section "Subcellular Psychobiology problems", then a section for "Peak States" where therapists can type them in, then an open area for "Others" where therapists can type in things such as business applications, etc.

Comments

• Hello David,

Thanks for the suggestion !
    Yes maybe we can make things clearer there.

If you go to this page for example, all the therapists who can run the process with you are listed :smile:
    https://www.peakstatesclinics.com/aspergers.html

So most things are set by issue, same here : https://www.peakstatestherapy.com/issue.html

Now to come back to your list :

1. sacred being blocks/cubes:  No therapist work on this. This is pure research.

2 Asperger’s:  https://www.peakstatesclinics.com/aspergers.html

3. ADD:  Only therapists with remote skills : Ingka Malten, Nemi Nath, Agata Szyplinska, Lailah Johansson, Mary Pellicer

4. autism: There is no process yet, still in research.

5. Underlying Happiness/ Inner Peace/ Wholeness: All certified therapist for the Inner Peace. Nobody for the other fusion states because we don't have processes for those.

6. Brain Light:  All certified therapist.

7. triune brain unification:  This is complex, so it depends the level of fusion you want to reach. We don't have processes for total unification. The first level is to do the Inner Peace, the Silent Mind and the Brain Light processes. The ADD process can also merge the brains, so I'd recommend it. Then, better fusion can be reached by intensive trauma healing work but that can take years. Also, how do you measure your goal here ? Are you looking for a state, or to resolve a specific conflit within yourself ?
    The triune brains are the biological basis for many many many mechanisms, and getting them to fuse is very hard when they project stuff onto each other. With the Courteau Projection Technique you can get better merging, but brain can un-merge if an issue is triggered.

In my case, I got a partial Underlying Happiness state with a healing method we call the "dominant process issue". It is great. Other people get other results I guess. This state is partial but quite stable, unless there is something that comes up in my life that triggers the brains.

An important thing to note is that getting peak states does not substitute for healing traumas. Therefore, you can get a great state but still have the same problems in your life because of traumas, so you end up not satisfied by the state. 
    Happiness is a good example, since we have many ideas and concepts about happiness is, so behind this word there are many realities. Feeling fulfilled is a form of happiness, contentment is another, etc... 
    It might be smarter to work on the things in life that make you NOT happy and heal these. Does that make sense ?

8. tribal block:  All certified therapist.

9. Laks experience to state? All certified therapist.

• edited August 2021

Gaetan,

Very helpful! Thank you for your time and effort, and the links.

I also think it would be very helpful to gather testimonials/ results. As you mention with your Underlying Happiness result, it’s not always clear what might happen, but what possibilities are. For example, the ADD page has a testimonial from Rosalina: “Immediately afterwards the sensation of being hunted totally disappeared. It was easy to stay in body and move my awareness around... but now I'm in charge of the emotions instead of feeling trapped and controlled by them.” and Kryon: enjoying the peace without the restlessness that always drive you to do something!” give great further insight into possibilities one wouldn’t know without those testimonials.

It would also be great to know on the chart(s) page which things, like in SP, are still in research and unavailable. I read about them in PSC2 and especially SP and it sounds like the processes are there and therapists can do them, as it recommends that people get those states, and tips for therapists, etc.; at least there is anticipation that one day they will be available.

Can we sign up to volunteer for research for healing the sacred being blocks? That sounds like a major problem of the majority of my family members. Would working on generational issues at least partially help with healing sacred being blocks, if they were a contributing problem? I note that the three therapists who can do this also have remote skills, and it says that “Your certified therapist can quickly and relatively painlessly guide you through eliminating these problems”, so I’m guessing this damage can generally be quickly seen? If so, that would be great to know!

I have passed along the webpages for covid, autism, and Asperger’s, for volunteers and clients, but I don’t know if anyone has contacted the Institute or signed up. Are there any other projects that need volunteers? Is Regenerative Healing still in need of them?

Is there an estimated time for when autism might be available? It seems the process had become much better and stable, but then research stopped. I guess that with few research team members and lots of changing situations in the world, timelines and research projects could be quite fluid and there could be a possibility of priorities changing a lot.

I remember reading about it, but I don’t find the dominant issue process on the websites, which therapists can do that?

Is there better possibility now to find Core (Spinal) Trauma, than when SP was written? Is it correct that though a therapist might be able to see a trauma, they won’t be able to know what the trauma is about? What if a healee puts their CoA on that trauma?

David

P.S. With Asperger’s healing (especially subclinical cases), do people find that their relationship with inanimate objects becomes easier and better, too? Like fewer problems while using electronics, easier to fix cars, things around the house, etc.? Or even just having “better luck” with many life situations? (I know that EFT has helped for inanimate objects, and here is an interesting read: The Nature of Things: The Secret Life of Inanimate Objects by Lyall Watson.)

• Hi David,

Yes, I know testimonials are very important. I'm trying to gather as many as I can personnaly.

It would also be great to know on the chart(s) page which things, like in SP, are still in research and unavailable. I read about them in PSC2 and especially SP and it sounds like the processes are there and therapists can do them, as it recommends that people get those states, and tips for therapists, etc.; at least there is anticipation that one day they will be available.
    Well a good part of what is described in SP can be healed with a certified therapist, apart from the most serious conditions such as the selfishness ring, sacred blocks, etc...
    And yes, we hope one day everything will be available, but developing all of it is quite hard and time consuming.

And regarding the research project, well they take years (or decade) and priorities change. So announcements do not make sense. And believe me, I know waiting is hard when you really want something, but that's how it is.

Can we sign up to volunteer for research for healing the sacred being blocks?
    No, I don't think so. 

That sounds like a major problem of the majority of my family members.

Well every human being that I know have damaged sacred beings. So I think you are mistaking what this is about. The blocks damage are not a thing in itself, it is a category of things. 

Would working on generational issues at least partially help with healing sacred being blocks, if they were a contributing problem?

Most of these damages are caused by generational traumas. But again, sacred blocks damages manifest themselves in a number of issues. So what specific issue are you thinking of ?

I note that the three therapists who can do this also have remote skills, and it says that “Your certified therapist can quickly and relatively painlessly guide you through eliminating these problems”, so I’m guessing this damage can generally be quickly seen? If so, that would be great to know!

Well you need to have a discussion with a therapist to establish if the issue you are thinking about IS something we can work on or not. Diagnosing requires a lot of skills and training, so this post on the forum will not be enough to answer your question :-)

I have passed along the webpages for covid, autism, and Asperger’s, for volunteers and clients, but I don’t know if anyone has contacted the Institute or signed up. 

Thanks for that!

Are there any other projects that need volunteers? Is Regenerative Healing still in need of them?
    Oh regenerative healing is not on the table as a project anymore. We know that to acquire this requires 3 fundamental states that are impossible to acquire with the current state of knowledge we have. So do not expect anything on this before several years.

As far as other projects, yes we might be looking for people with Diabete type 1, Autism, TBI, etc... if you have anyone, please send them to Dr Grant McFetridge or Dr Mary Pellicer.

Is there an estimated time for when autism might be available?

Nope, no idea.
    We now know autism is 100% healable but the treatment we have are unstable or complicated. 

I remember reading about it, but I don’t find the dominant issue process on the websites, which therapists can do that?

All certified therapists can do it. 
    But I would not recommend it before other work : the silent mind, the inner peace, some trauma healing, ...
    Again, it is the role of the therapist to establish what needs to be done in order to achieve your goal, that's their job, and there is a reason why the training and the certification are so long and tough.

Is there better possibility now to find Core (Spinal) Trauma, than when SP was written? Is it correct that though a therapist might be able to see a trauma, they won’t be able to know what the trauma is about? What if a healee puts their CoA on that trauma?
    Yes ! We have a new method though I find those we already have great.

I don't understand your second question though. 
    Core traumas are really hard to find yourself, actually if you haven't healed a good dozen, you won't find them. That is their nature. 
    We highly discourage people to try to find them randomly with their CoA, that can trigger very bad problems. Believe me, that happened to me, and I had trauma flooding that made my life a nightmare (intense negative emotions all the time AND negative things manifesting in my life) ! Thankfully I was helped by a therapist right away and it got solved, but boy this was frightening !

P.S. With Asperger’s healing (especially subclinical cases), do people find that their relationship with inanimate objects becomes easier and better, too? Like fewer problems while using electronics, easier to fix cars, things around the house, etc.?

Oh, good question, hmmmm, I haven't seen anything like that.
    For sure the process helps a lot with animate objects such as humans or pets haha. 
    It also changes the sense of space around your body. Clumsiness seem to disappear, and maybe dyspraxia too. 
    But I haven't found it creates more "luck" or more "alignement" with objects.