Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To get email notification of new content, change your preferences settings. Sign in first. Then click on the icon under your name called 'account options' and choose 'edit profile' in the dropdown menu. Now click on 'Notification preferences' in the new menu below your name. Under 'Category Notifications' click on the boxes under the Email heading as you desire.

S-Holes

Hi there,

These questions are prompted by my recent viewing of the video in the recent conference regarding neediness/co-dependence and s- holes.

My question is regarding what are the qualities of the neediness , and also how do s-holes give the feeling that nothing seems to work?

Is it a case that having a problem creates the need for healing/healers and thus creates the neediness?

I suspect i might have this problem , thats my other reason for asking! I've tried lots of healing but i identify with the feeling that nothing seems to work! I could be jumping the gun a little there but i'm very curious.

Comments

• I can understand your experience.

I had this issue.
    When I had s-holes triggered I was going into victim mode, not taking responsability for my healing and wanting people to support me and help me. So i was complaining, and not trying very hard to heal myself.
    I was always findind some excuses on why the healing/techniques was not working on me.
    S-holes can trigger negative emotions in you that can then affect your ability to heal.