site search by freefind
Peak States® Therapy
Subcellular and developmental psychobiology techniques
Feb 8, 2023
Peak States Therapy uses a collection of psychobiology techniques that work by healing different types of subcellular damage or prenatal trauma. Below is a brief description of the techniques we teach, use in our clinics, or use in research. They are taught in our therapist training classes, with some fully explained in our various textbooks.
Techniques designed to heal different kinds of trauma:
- Whole-Hearted Healing® (WHH): A regression technique for healing physical and emotional issues. Slower than EFT, its advantages include the ability to witness and understand experiences rather than just eliminating their negative impact. Hence, WHH is our primary research tool. Therapists report that WHH can often get results where other power or energy therapies have not been effective. Summary information can be found on this webpage, and more detailed information can be found in The Basic Whole-Hearted Healing Manual by Grant McFetridge and Mary Pellicer, and in The Whole-Hearted Healing Workbook by Paula Courteau.
- Rapid Whole-Hearted Healing® (rWHH): A newer version of the Whole-Hearted Healing technique. It is far faster, minimizes the pain of reliving traumas, and ensures that the earliest, anchoring trauma is healed. Taught in class.
- Body Association Technique™: This technique is designed to eliminate dysfunctional associations that the body consciousness uses to guide behavior. It is the therapy of choice for eliminating addictive cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and individual schizophrenic voices. The technique is taught in Silence the Voices by Grant McFetridge.
- Generational Trauma Technique™: Heals epigenetic generational trauma. The technique is taught in The Basic Whole Hearted Healing Manual by Grant McFetridge and Mary Pellicer, and in The Whole-Hearted Healing Workbook by Paula Courteau.
- Core Trauma Technique: A method to identify and heal emotionless beliefs ('core traumas') that are stored in the 'spine' area of the client. Taught in class.
- Waisel Extreme Emotions Technique™: This process, developed by Adam Waisel M.D. and Tal Laks, efficiently heals major disruptive emotions quickly and efficiently. It uses an understanding of how trauma occurs in subcellular structures of the primary cell. Taught in class.
- Silent Mind Technique™ (SMT): This simple and fast technique eliminates mind chatter and 'voices' (and visual hallucinations) that schizophrenics hear (read the testimonials). It also works for clients who 'channel' or are experiencing 'possession'. It is taught in Silence the Voices by Dr. Grant McFetridge. A more complete process that works by making the client immune to the particular species of fungus that underlies involuntary mind chatter is taught in class.
- Crosby Vortex Technique™: A technique for healing dizziness due to mitochondrial damage. This is of particular importance for healers, because we know of no other technique that can eliminate the symptoms that this problem causes in people. First discovered by Maureen Chandler, and named after her father. Taught in The Whole-Hearted Healing Workbook by Paula Courteau.
- Phrase Regression Technique™: This technique allows us to target and heal specific developmental events in utero and earlier in clients or ourselves. This is particularly valuable for peak states work and for disease processes that are a consequence of direct or indirect trauma at key events. This technique is explained in Peak States of Consciousness (volume 2). We also sometimes call this the 'Gaia command technique'.
- Gaia Music™: We developed a way to create a very unusual kind of music that causes people unconsciously regress to key developmental events in the past. It is used in conjunction with our Phrase Regression Technique. This is described in Peak States of Consciousness (volume 2).
- Courteau Projection Technique™: This technique, developed by Paula Courteau, is both an efficient way for clients to eliminate projections, and to heal 'brain shutdown' problems without using regression. Taught in The Whole-Hearted Healing Workbook by Paula Courteau.
- Distant Personality Release™ (DPR): A very fast and simple technique that can be taught to anyone, DPR eliminates personality issues (transference and counter transference) between people. It can also be used to eliminate resistance to healing. It is ideal for couples work. The technique is taught in The Basic Whole-Hearted Healing Manual by Grant McFetridge and Mary Pellicer.
- Tribal Block Technique™: This process eliminates specific familial and societal influences on clients. This problem is often seen in high functioning people who otherwise don't have any issues. It also influences people to avoid acquiring peak states of consciousness. It is described in Peak States of Consciousness (volume 2), and in the Subcellular Psychobiology Diagnosis Handbook by Grant McFetridge. Taught in class.
- Triune Brain Therapy™: This technique makes healing easier and faster, and can be used to give temporary peak states of consciousness. Taught in class.
- Peak Experience to State Technique™: A simple process to turn momentary peak experiences or lost peak states into continuous peak states. Taught in class.
- Inner Peace Process™: This process gives a specific peak states of consciousness characterized by a lack of emotional triggering and a lack of emotional content with past traumatic memories - hence the name 'inner peace'. A simplified version (rev 1.1) of the process for the public is found in Peak States of Consciousness (volume 1), with a 'how-to' video is on this website. Note: This rev 1.1 process only works for roughly 1/3 of the general population - for others, work with a Peak States therapist. A description of the testing for this process is on the webpage 'Ozark Research Institute Test'.
- Acquiring Specific Peak States: We use regression trauma healing techniques to specific pre- and perinatal developmental events to unblock peak states. Thus, each peak state has its own process. Various peak states are described in Volume 1 or Volume 2 of Peak States of Consciousness: Theory and Applications, and listed on this webpage. Currently, we do not use this technique with clients except in the case of the Silent Mind and Inner Peace states.
Peak States®, Whole-Hearted Healing®, GaiaMusic™ and Subcellular Psychobiology™ are trademarks of the Institute for the Study of Peak States.
...or visit our Forum
PeakStates news (RSS)
Feb 8, 2023: Deleted some obsolete techniques, reorganized, and revised some descriptions.
Nov 15, 2014: Reorganized and edited the technique list.
Apr 4, 2014: Added Inner Peace Process to the page.
Feb 21, 2014: Added the Generational Trauma Technique. Moved the Crosby Vortex Technique to the category for specific diseases or disorders. Deleted the link to a description of the Peak State Induction technique as it is no longer offered at our clinics.
Sep 6, 2012: Changed the name of the Waisel Base Emotions Technique to the Waisel Extreme Emotions Technique to better reflect what it is used for. Relabeled the page name Peak States Therapy in the menu bar.
Mar 13, 2008: Added the phrase Peak States Therapy™ as an overall title for the collection of techniques. Changed the Direct Peak State Induction™ name to the simpler Peak State Induction™.
Mar 5, 2008: Changed the name of the Gaia Regression Technique to the Phrase Regression Technique to match Volume 2's description. Also corrected the Laks trademarked technique name. And added the trademark symbol to the Direct Peak State Induction technique.
Oct 20, 2007: Changed the name of the Waisel Ideal-Type Emotions Technique™ to the Waisel Base Emotions Technique™. Also added Triune Brain Therapy™ to the list of techniques listed on this page.
Sep 15, 2007: Changed the "Gaia Command Processes" heading to call it "Gaia Phrase Process™" to make it somewhat clearer to lay people. However, we use both phrases interchangeably in our textbooks.