Contact the Institute for the Study of Peak States
Jan 10, 2019
Fill in the form below to send an email to the Institute. (If you have a question you would enjoy sharing with others, you might want to use our forum.) Our main office phone number is +1-250-509-0514 in British Columbia, Canada, west coast time zone. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We have removed the form while we try and solve a spam problem. We should have this up soon. You can contact us directly by emailing us at this address:
It may take up to 2 weeks for a response, as we are often teaching and don't access emails or phone calls during those periods. If you haven't heard from us in a few days, please try again until you do, as we sometimes can't hear phone numbers properly, or your email may have been forwarded to the wrong person.
- For specific inquiries on a particular clinical research project, there may be a different email link or phone number provided on the clinical project page you are interested in;
- If you are inquiring about a particular illness or condition, you might want to visit our clinic website to see if we treat that problem;
- The certified therapists who license our techniques treat other illness or conditions - to see what they treat, and to find a therapist you might want to work with, see the therapist website.
Visiting the Institute
The Institute staff live in locations scattered around the world, in such places as Canada, the USA, Australia, Israel, and Europe. Our main office location is on Hornby Island, British Columbia, Canada.
If you are thinking about stopping by for a visit at any of our facilities, be sure to call ahead - we're often away. (Australia has a retreat center with plenty of beds.) We've included directions and some some pictures on this webpage.
Our mailing address is:
- The Institute for the Study of Peak States
3310 Cowie Rd., Hornby Island, BC
...or visit our Forum
PeakStates news (RSS)
Jan 10, 2019: New contact form to block spam.
May 27, 2014: Changed the Newsletter signup from Yahoo to MailChimp.
August 31, 2013: Added a form to email the ISPS.
March 30, 2007: FIrst draft.